What can I do if my spouse has stopped paying the court ordered support?

On Behalf of | Jan 31, 2014 | Child Support, Divorce, Spousal Support |

A party who is obligated to pay child support or spousal support under a court order is required to continue to pay until the court changes or terminates that obligation. If a party is not paying support, the court can use its contempt powers to punish the party who is not paying the support and to order that the arrearage (past due support) be paid.


FindLaw Network